Client Service Representative
What You will do
Maintain good relations with clients and coordinate work efficiently to ensure high levels of service quality.
- Handle all communication with clients in relation to testing services;
- Provide price quotations, booking orders, and answering any queries clients may have;
- Contact with lab teams to make sure all orders are completed on time, and clients are kept up to date on the status of their order;
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Science, Engineering, or another technical discipline
- 0-3 years experience in testing industry
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Be out-going with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiated, independent and a good team player
- Fresh graduate is welcomed (On-job training will be provided)
- Immediately available is preferred
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Years End Bonus
Interested parties, please send resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"