Client Service Representative
What You will do
Maintain good relations with clients and coordinate work efficiently to ensure high levels of service quality.
- Handle all communication with clients in relation to testing services;
- Provide price quotations, booking orders, and answering any queries clients may have;
- Contact with lab teams to make sure all orders are completed on time, and clients are kept up to date on the status of their order;
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Science, Engineering, or another technical discipline
- 0-3 years experience in testing industry
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Be out-going with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiated, independent and a good team player
- Fresh graduate is welcomed (On-job training will be provided)
- Immediately available is preferred
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Years End Bonus
Interested parties, please send resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.