An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven applicant to join a two-year on-the-job training. This involves a view to developing different skills including Business Development, Account Servicing, Design, Administration and Project Management. During the training, they will carefully consider a trainee’s interests, preferences, personality and other indicators when determining the business stream to which they will be interested.
Experience in different business stream
Job rotations will be provided during the two-year training, with the goal of choosing the best-fit business stream for the trainee. During the job rotations, trainees will have a chance to developing a wide range of practical work experience and broadly understanding the financial industry in different business streams.
Support from senior and mentor
Each trainee will be led by a senior manager and mentor to pass through the whole training. Senior manager will clarify the routine as a manager but at the same time teaching advanced management skills and strategic thinking for the trainee to handle the daily business. In the meantime, mentor will share his/her own experiences and give performance feedback to support and guide the trainee with understanding and caring.
Excellent Career Development Path
Once the trainee has selected the best-fit business stream, some comprehensive and ongoing trainings will be offered to make sure a well-settled and productive profession will play a vital role to sustain the success in his/her own career path.
Working in harmony
Open-minded is the office culture of this company. Colleagues are willing to help each other. Travelling allowance will be offered to the outstanding team to celebrate the successful achievements with the teammates and enjoy a pleasant trip.
- University graduate or Master Degree holder
- Self-motivated, assertive, strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Outgoing, energetic, proactive and willing to learn
- Willing to take up challenges and enjoy meeting people
- A self-starter and result-oriented
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Working visa can be arranged by the Company
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Basic Salary of $12,000 - $15,000 with attractive bonus.
- Life and Medical insurance & MPF
- Overseas conference opportunities
We offer attractive package to successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your CV, existing salary, expected salary by clicking “APPLY JOB” for application.
Information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.