Business Development Manager (Real Estate / Serviced Office)
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices....了解更多
Compass Offices, is the largest serviced office provider in Hong Kong (over 5,000 workstations) with our network reaching Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
Join us today as our Business Development Manager, Hong Kong and you are entitled to:
- Attractive salary package - Base salary + Commission for every deal you close
- Excellent work location - More than 1/2 of our centers are located in Central/ Sheung Wan; all centers are along the MTR line and close to public transport
- Fast-expanding Corporate in Hong Kong with exciting career growth opportunity - Compass Offices is headquartered in Hong Kong, and is still rapidly growing! We are now operating more than 35 centres located in 9 cities around the world and serving over 11,000 customers.
- Entry ticket to one of the fastest expanding industries - Serviced offices and co-working space is increasingly popular in Hong Kong and is regarded as an important change in working styles and office needs around the world.
As our Business Development Manager in Hong Kong, you are going to be a hunter, focused on BD and managing sales cycle with no obligations in Operations. This provides you with more time to stay focused on selling more and earn more commission!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquires and develops a portfolio of local key accounts, both real estate brokers and corporate clients, with the clear focus to generate revenue streams across all products and services in both the local market, as well as across the entire Compass Offices network
- Grows business from existing customers through referrals and via expansions
- Plans and executes rent reviews, renewals and manages disputes with clients ensuring client retention and satisfaction while maximising client revenue and minimising discounts
- Drives high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability
- Develops a high level of territory knowledge within all the following areas: competition, industry segments, market segments, target companies
- Manages and uses all systems, including OSCAR, to optimise and plan their activities and results
- Follows the sales, renewal, authorisation and other relevant policies.
- Works beyond own key responsibilities as good team member and supports and coordinates activities with the Clients Services team towards the common goal of optimising the centre's long term performance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and proven track record in a direct B2B sales capacity
- Able to generate and convert own sales leads as well as manage allocated marketing enquiries
- High energy level and sharp focus on daily results
- Strong planner, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality standards
- Able to analyse individual client cases and disputes and can define and implement appropriate solutions
- Team player that is able to look beyond its own responsibilities
- Language: local Language - nearly native, English - business fluent
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- University degree holder is preferred
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Assistant Business Development Manager
Please submit your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.