1. Responsible to provide logistic and administrative support to Campus Support Unit;
2. Provide support and assistance to special functions and activities of the campus, including but not limited to venue set up and supply of materials;
3. Provide administrative support to room reservation system;
4. Handle emergency matters as required; and
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
1. Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Facilities Management / Property Management / BusinessAdministration or equivalent;
2. Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in facilities management;
3. Proficient in MS Office applications (including Excel, MS Word and Power Point), knowledgein Chinese Word Processing (倉頡/速成) and English typing;.
4. Good command of written English and Chinese;
5. Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility and good organization skills;and
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.