Administrative Assistant (Facilities Management)
Advance Resources offers professional and efficient HR solution. We are member of various Hong Kong association such as HKGCC, HKiHRM, HKGCSMB, IEA & etc. Our team possesses decades of human re...Know more
1. Responsible to provide logistic and administrative support to Campus Support Unit;
2. Provide support and assistance to special functions and activities of the campus, including but not limited to venue set up and supply of materials;
3. Provide administrative support to room reservation system;
4. Handle emergency matters as required; and
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
1. Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Facilities Management / Property Management / BusinessAdministration or equivalent;
2. Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in facilities management;
3. Proficient in MS Office applications (including Excel, MS Word and Power Point), knowledgein Chinese Word Processing (倉頡/速成) and English typing;.
4. Good command of written English and Chinese;
5. Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility and good organization skills;and
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.