Telesales Assistant Manager
- Lead a team of 3-4 members to achieve sales target by performing telemarketing activities in promoting loan products (personal & mortgage loan) anddeliver excellent services to customers
- Focus on telesales and close deals over phone & email.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure smooth launch of promotional campaigns, application process and system enhancement projects
- Assist in ad hoc tasks
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in finance / banking telesales field with at least one-year solid experience at supervisory level
- Independent, well-organized, strong leadership, good communication skill, attentiveness to details and able to work under pressure
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient with MS office software application and Chinese Word Processing
An attractive remuneration package including attractive salary with Discretionary Bonus, Medical and Hospital Insurance, MPF, 5.5 Days Work (Alternative Saturday off), Bank Holidays, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave; and Career Progression will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties – please send your application with full resume, availability and expected salary to email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.