Channel Development Coordinator (5-day work)
Double A is a global leader in premium copy paper and is one of the most advanced fully integrated pulp and paper manufacturers in the world. Double A produces high performance, super smooth Double...了解更多
• Follow up shipping schedule and documentation with corresponding operation team in headquarter.
• Monitor payment with distributors and submit report to mill.
• Coordinate with distributors and logistics provider in order to arrange the delivery of containers to designated warehouse at requested date and time.
• Give advice to distributors for shipment and quality claim.
• Feedback distributors’ problem about shipment and document to mill in order to proceed orders smoothly.
• Develop sales report for management.
• Collect marketing program document and reports from T1 & T2 channels.
• Coordination of incentive payment to T1 & T2.
• Provide telephone and online support to channels and end users.
• Provide administrative support to daily sales related activities.
• Higher diploma or above.
• Min. 3 years experience in logistics / shipping.
• Good command spoken & written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
• Proficiency in MS Office• Strong interpersonal communication anaytical and problem solving skills.
• Independent, detail-minded, work well under pressure and tight deadline.
• Immediately available preferred.
Office located near Whampoa MTR station.Interest parties please send your resume together with expected salary by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org