Channel Development Coordinator (5-day work)
Double A is a global leader in premium copy paper and is one of the most advanced fully integrated pulp and paper manufacturers in the world. Double A produces high performance, super smooth Double...Know more
• Follow up shipping schedule and documentation with corresponding operation team in headquarter.
• Monitor payment with distributors and submit report to mill.
• Coordinate with distributors and logistics provider in order to arrange the delivery of containers to designated warehouse at requested date and time.
• Give advice to distributors for shipment and quality claim.
• Feedback distributors’ problem about shipment and document to mill in order to proceed orders smoothly.
• Develop sales report for management.
• Collect marketing program document and reports from T1 & T2 channels.
• Coordination of incentive payment to T1 & T2.
• Provide telephone and online support to channels and end users.
• Provide administrative support to daily sales related activities.
• Higher diploma or above.
• Min. 3 years experience in logistics / shipping.
• Good command spoken & written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
• Proficiency in MS Office• Strong interpersonal communication anaytical and problem solving skills.
• Independent, detail-minded, work well under pressure and tight deadline.
• Immediately available preferred.
Office located near Whampoa MTR station.Interest parties please send your resume together with expected salary by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.