Title : Assistant Manager (Urgent)
• Digital marketing, social media, communication, writing
• Plan & implement all aspects of marketing activity and promotion
• Help and support the management in setting up an efficiently running office in Hong Kong and ensure its continuous improvements.
• Help management in ensure that Company brands are developed and managed through appropriate investment and activities including making marketing, sales and other promotional materials for the products of the company.
• Coordination and ensure appropriate documentation of Company and partner sales booths and ensure appropriate support is given the sales staff. Participate at sales booth and trade fairs when necessary.
• Recruiting and train sales staff and partners to sell the Company’s products.
• Support in handling of import & export logistic and marked access matters.
• Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• Diploma or Degree holder
• Minimum 10 years working experience (experience in Marketing is preferred)
• Strong working knowledge of promotion, planning, social media and communication channels
• To plan, organize and implement sales and advertising activities
• Familiar with output process and basic printing materials
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/other design tools is preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Creative with good writing skills, proactive energetic and good communication skills
• Good sense of responsibility and work independently, good at problem solving
• Able to work under pressure and willing to travel to local booth and China
• Overtime work on weekends and public holidays is necessary
• Immediate availability is preferred
We offer :
• Basic salary + commission + year end bonus
• Normal working hour 8 hours per day
• Annual leave 9 working days for first and second service year. Thereafter, 1 additional day is granted per full service year, up to maximum 12days.
• Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) of HKSAR
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to
Yiping.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6837 6888 (Mr. Hans Pan)