Title : Assistant Manager (Urgent)
• Digital marketing, social media, communication, writing
• Plan & implement all aspects of marketing activity and promotion
• Help and support the management in setting up an efficiently running office in Hong Kong and ensure its continuous improvements.
• Help management in ensure that Company brands are developed and managed through appropriate investment and activities including making marketing, sales and other promotional materials for the products of the company.
• Coordination and ensure appropriate documentation of Company and partner sales booths and ensure appropriate support is given the sales staff. Participate at sales booth and trade fairs when necessary.
• Recruiting and train sales staff and partners to sell the Company’s products.
• Support in handling of import & export logistic and marked access matters.
• Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• Diploma or Degree holder
• Minimum 10 years working experience (experience in Marketing is preferred)
• Strong working knowledge of promotion, planning, social media and communication channels
• To plan, organize and implement sales and advertising activities
• Familiar with output process and basic printing materials
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/other design tools is preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Creative with good writing skills, proactive energetic and good communication skills
• Good sense of responsibility and work independently, good at problem solving
• Able to work under pressure and willing to travel to local booth and China
• Overtime work on weekends and public holidays is necessary
• Immediate availability is preferred
We offer :
• Basic salary + commission + year end bonus
• Normal working hour 8 hours per day
• Annual leave 9 working days for first and second service year. Thereafter, 1 additional day is granted per full service year, up to maximum 12days.
• Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) of HKSAR
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to
Yiping.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6837 6888 (Mr. Hans Pan)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.