Established in 1990, ET Business College is one of the leading professional training institutions in Hong Kong. Its mission is to provide timely, practical and first-rate training in the form of co...了解更多
- To conduct market research and analysis, design and develop course content
- To plan, organize and manage events, including conferences, seminars and courses
- To launch marketing campaigns and prepare promotion materials
- To liaise with speakers, associations and Government departments on course delivery
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 1-2 years’ marketing or event experience
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent Putonghua preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Responsible, proactive and capable of working under pressure
- Good coordination and project management skills
- Attend to details and work systematically
- Candidates with abundant experiences might be considered as Senior Project Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.Interested parties please complete online application form viahttps://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05511780-001.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings.