The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
· Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
· Manage the daily functions of our F&B business
· Provide new employee training
· Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
· Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
· Manage budget to align with goals of our business
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role in F&B business
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Strong ability to multitask
· Comfort working with multiple groups within business
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Competitive salary, depending on experience and ability
· Five-day work week
· Bank holiday and at least 12 days of annual leave
· Medical insurance and year-end bonus
· Good career prospect and advancement
For further information, please call Ms. Fung at 3521 1226, or email to email@example.com.
*All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.