PayCompliance is a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth. Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Join the company enhancing its role in global ecosystems.
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Researches financial services laws and compliance and licensing regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Contribute to the creation of business plans and co-manage financial licence applications for banks and non-banks
- Assistance to the client relationship managers with admin requests;
- Maintain our Hong Kong service provider network of notaries, authorities, regulators, etc.;
- Administrate the group's client corporate affairs;
- Work as a team member to provide outstanding customer service and support;
- Assist in handling outbound or inbound marketing activities like content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc;
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the management.
- A minimum of 5 years general working experience as an administrator or secretary
- Ideally with a banking or financial services background
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- You need to be highly organised and structured. If not, don’t apply.
- Good listening skills to gather, complete, understand and evaluate tasks given.
- You need to play multiple team roles to take a project from beginning to end;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Dynamic and involving job in a modern working environment;
If you want to apply for the aforementioned position, please, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org