Multimedia and UI/UX Designer
XCEPT is a hybrid innovative studio, crafting unique experience at the junction of art, technology, design and culture. We create tailor-made and high-end innovations to tell brand stories without ...了解更多
We are now seeking for talents to join our team as Multimedia and UI/UX Designer:
- responsible for graphic / motion design and UI / UX design;
- identify, troubleshoot and improve UI and UX issues;
- present digital designs and ideas to clients in a captivating and compelling, easy-to-understand way;
- design and co-develop with team on brainstorming immersive and innovative ideas and designs;
- work closely with project team and technical team to ensure the projects are well implemented and met with quality.
- higher diploma or above in Creative Media / Multimedia / Design / Arts / Advertising / Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines;
- 2+ years experience in multimedia design / UI design / UX design / graphic design / motion design / visual design / advertising industries or related field;
- proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect, Adobe XD, Sketch, HTML5, CSS, iOS, Android or other designing software and technology;
- experience in computer programming and coding (e.g. Maya/Max / Houdini / Unity / Cinema 4D / Rhino / Processing / Arduino / MaxMSP) will be an advantage;
- strong design aesthetics and creative sense with technical know-how;
- ability to work multi-task & under pressure with tight deadlines;
- self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good management and good problem solving skills;
- positive attitude to learn and work as a team.
If you are passionate on working in an energetic creative studio and developing your career in the creative industry, feel free to drop us an email with your CV and portfolio at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.