- Participate in product formulation and lab investigations for data exceptions
- Generate accurate lab records of tasks completed and verify the results of other lab personnel.
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions.
- Participate in preparation of reports, oral presentation of data and results, and proper documentation of experimental results in a technical notebook
- Investigate questionable or inconsistent results and report to the supervisor. Participate in an evaluation and clarification of the problem and provide suggestions for its resolution.
- Make accurate records of tasks performed and data obtained. Prepare and maintain accurate and timely reports of progress and results.
- Evaluate analytical data to determine compliance with establishes specifications.
- Work with personnel from other departments in the resolution of quality and analytical problems.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree is required: Mathematics, Statistics, hemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Chemical Science (other science degrees will be considered).
Able to perform tests quickly and efficiently without sacrificing accuracy, safety or quality.