Part-time Assistant (Compliance Affairs)
GET Mdream Wealth Management Limited are a financial company which committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With a team ...了解更多
- Provide the post-sales service to the existing customers through outbound calls
- Maintain and update the post-sales call status to database
- Check and verify the documents
- Perform general administrative tasks (e.g filling, scanning, copying and send email)
- CURRENT degree or associate degree student, with tele-sales experience is an advantage OR
- Diploma or above with clerical working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in spoken and written both Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Perform duty at least on 1.5 day per week (within Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 6:00pm)
- Full-time and Part-time students will be considered
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please email full resume including current salary & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within GET Mdream Wealth Management Limited.