Linking Consulting is an international business administration and management firm committed to supporting export-oriented businesses in their international expansion, with particular expertise in ...了解更多
-Be responsible for activities as below:
1) Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities.
2) Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy and monitor progress and submit performance reports.
3) Supervise the business development team and provide guidance and guide the day-to-day activities of the team and manager.
4) Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
5) Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
6) Conduct general market research to dentify new business opportunities and keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements.
7) In charge of increasing brand influence and market share of the company and report the performance of marketing activities to the Board.
8) Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and adjust the marketing plan and strategies if necessary.
9) Attend meetings either in house or at outside venues when required.
1. University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
2. 5 years or above experience
3. Strong people and relationship management, and interpersonal skill
4. Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Fluent in Putonghua
5. Well-organized and able to work under pressure
6. Ability to achieve results while working independently
7. Strong sense of responsibility with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
8. Professional manner and will be able to articulate different strategies to clients.
9. Ability to cope with emerging industry and willingness to learn new ideas.