- Assist in day-to-day operation, regular and emergency repair and maintenance works (E&M) for properties;
- Conduct regular site inspection to monitor the progress for E&M and renovation work;
- Coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure safety during the implementation;
- Assist in managing tenant’s fit-out works;
- Handle all documents regarding the project management (e.g. quotation, drawing etc.);
- Provide guidance, support and supervision to in-house technicians.
- Higher diploma or above in Building Services / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of building services installation and relevant statutory regulations;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Good PC skills (e.g. AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel etc.);
- Positive thinking, mature and able to work independently.