· Handle fullsets of accounts and related financial accounting duties, including issue cheques, daily bankingoperations, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, prepare vouchers,accounting schedules and clerical works
· Performmonth-end closing & prepare management reports
· Liaise with and support with externalauditors
· Assist in other ad-hoc job projectsas assigned.
· Diploma/University degree holder inAccounting/Business/Finance related;
· Good written and spoken English and Chinese(Cantonese and Mandarin);
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel andPowerPoint;
· Good interpersonal and communicationskills;
· Analytical mind, Self-motivated,willingness to learn new task, able to work under pressure;
· At least 2 years of Accounting andAdministration experiences preferred.
· Knowledge of MYOBsystem is preferable
· Immediate available is highlypreferable.