· Handle fullsets of accounts and related financial accounting duties, including issue cheques, daily bankingoperations, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, prepare vouchers,accounting schedules and clerical works
· Performmonth-end closing & prepare management reports
· Liaise with and support with externalauditors
· Assist in other ad-hoc job projectsas assigned.
· Diploma/University degree holder inAccounting/Business/Finance related;
· Good written and spoken English and Chinese(Cantonese and Mandarin);
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel andPowerPoint;
· Good interpersonal and communicationskills;
· Analytical mind, Self-motivated,willingness to learn new task, able to work under pressure;
· At least 2 years of Accounting andAdministration experiences preferred.
· Knowledge of MYOBsystem is preferable
· Immediate available is highlypreferable.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.