Junior Blockchain Support Engineer
You will work in the development team on the successful and timely ongoing delivery of our various projects. The ideal candidate is task orientated and talented coder with a proven track record of quickly tackling technical problems and a hunger to become a full stack programmer.
· Responsible for supporting installation / deployment, maintenance and monitoring on existing systems of related projects.
· Assist in performing and maintaining daily IT operations including but not limited to network and hardware support
· Communication with vendors for specifications and delivery
· Prepare technical documents and reports, implementation proposals and user manual
· Provide professional IT ad-hoc duties as required
· Willing to work occasionally on evening or overnight for supporting operation
· Travel to overseas or onsite working will be required on demand
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relate discipline.
· 1-2 years of IT working experiences in programming. Fresh graduates are also welcome
· Experiences in desktop/system support, including Windows and Linux
· Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux server and commands.
· Experience on any cloud platform is an advantage.
· Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
· Fast learner with passion on new technologies & analytical thinking.
· Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player, can work independently and under pressure
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please feel free to send a full resume with your expected salary and availability to: email@example.com