IT Support Engineer / Blockchain System Engineer
- Responsible for supporting the software deployment, maintenance, and monitoring on existing systems of related IT projects.
- Responsible for supporting the software deployment, hardware installation, and maintenance, testing, and monitoring on crypto kiosk.
- Onsite support at the client site will be necessary by demand.
- Assist in performing and maintaining daily IT operations including but not limited to network and hardware support
- Communication with clients or vendors for specifications and delivery
- Prepare technical documents and reports, implementation proposals and user manual
- Provide professional IT ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree Holder in Computing or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT support or related fields
- Experiences in desktop/system support, including Windows and Linux, is a must
- Experiences on manage cloud infrastructure are a must.
- Experience on docker preparation and management
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Web Application Firewall(WAF), DevOps is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Sensational analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and fast learner, able to work independently under pressure
- Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Interested parties, please feel free to send a full resume with your expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org