Division and Unit Support Assistant
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world. 了解更多
- Provide clerical support to volunteers and pay visits to Units in Schools or Centres
- Maintain the filing system in good order & liaise with counter-parties for information confirmation and update.
- Liaise with internal parties for data verification and database maintenance.
- Assist in region activities as required
- Handle enquires
- Irregular working hours in weekends and public holidays if necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education
- At least 1 year’s work experience
- Good PC literacy, Chinese word processing (倉頡 or 速成) and good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese
- Good time management and attention to details
- Well-organized, independent, proactive and with good problem-solving skills
Please send résumé with date available and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.