Electrical Engineer & Purchasing Manager
Harmony Asia Limited
- Responsible for the technical feasibility study, design report, conceptual design drawing, and life-cycle study
- Prepare project budgets, pricing, timelines and resources allocation
- Solve technical problem, coordinate and monitor overall quality and progress of projects.
- Responsible for the purchasing of electrical materials
- Analyze product specifications for sourcing alternatives and technical solutions
- Regularly evaluate suppliers on quality, price and delivery time
- Generate status report for both internal management and external clients
- Research and keep updated on technology trends to maintain competitiveness
- Attend industry events and exhibitions to stay abreast of market conditions
- Bachelor degree holder in any disciplines, with diploma or certificate in engineering
- 10+ years' experience in project management, purchasing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with China suppliers will be an advantage.
Interested parites please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org