Assistant Programme Officer (Ref No.: APO)
Job DescriptionThe Assistant Programme Officer –serves as a supervisor of our Art Shop, his/her responsibilities are as follows:Responsibilities:
- Maintain smooth daily operation of the shop by supervising part-time Art Shop Assistants
- Offer quality sales service to all customers
- Handle visitors enquires and provide information for all venue visitors
- Perform sales transaction and inventory management
- Assist Programme Officer to co-ordinate workshop & other projects
- Holder of HKDSE or above with minimum of 2 years of working experience in customer service, previous experience in working as lobby receptionist or retail sales is a definite advantage
- Outgoing, tactful, and have a friendly and helpful personality
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, photoshop, Ai
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and under pressure
- Have good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Non office hours work, need to work at weekends and public holidays!
- Immediate availability is preferred Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wan chai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com by fax 2519 2010 on or before 31 July 2018. Please quote our reference, expected salary and indicate available date if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.We are an equal opportunities employer