Assistant Programme Officer (Ref No.: APO)
Job DescriptionThe Assistant Programme Officer –serves as a supervisor of our Art Shop, his/her responsibilities are as follows:Responsibilities:
- Maintain smooth daily operation of the shop by supervising part-time Art Shop Assistants
- Offer quality sales service to all customers
- Handle visitors enquires and provide information for all venue visitors
- Perform sales transaction and inventory management
- Assist Programme Officer to co-ordinate workshop & other projects
- Holder of HKDSE or above with minimum of 2 years of working experience in customer service, previous experience in working as lobby receptionist or retail sales is a definite advantage
- Outgoing, tactful, and have a friendly and helpful personality
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, photoshop, Ai
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and under pressure
- Have good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Non office hours work, need to work at weekends and public holidays!
- Immediate availability is preferred Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wan chai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com by fax 2519 2010 on or before 31 July 2018. Please quote our reference, expected salary and indicate available date if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.We are an equal opportunities employer
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.