Core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide casework and counselling services (individual and group) for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and their families
- Provide therapeutic play therapy with children ages 2 to 10
- Provide the seminar and workshop for the parents and teachers
- Provide the training programs for teachers, parents and students.
- Maintain accurate reports and relevant records
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Possess a bachelor or master’s degree in Social Work or Counselling from a local university or equivalent
- Registered Social Worker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in public speaking
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Experience in counselling and providing counselling for students with Special Educational Needs with at least 3 years work as a Social Worker/ Counsellor is preferred
- Experience in conducting sand play and child centered play therapy is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume and expected salary to us
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All information received will be used for employment-related purposes only.