The Academy of Play and Psychotherapy
香港遊戲及心理治療學苑 團隊以遊戲治療、心理輔導、正向心理學來幫助有情緒、社交或行為問題的兒童(特別是SEN學童，如自閉症譜系(ASD)、專注力不足及過度活躍(ADHD) Know more
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Provide casework and counselling services (individual and group) for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and their families
- Provide therapeutic play therapy with children ages 2 to 10
- Provide the seminar and workshop for the parents and teachers
- Provide the training programs for teachers, parents and students.
- Maintain accurate reports and relevant records
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Possess a bachelor or master’s degree in Social Work or Counselling from a local university or equivalent
- Registered Social Worker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in public speaking
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Experience in counselling and providing counselling for students with Special Educational Needs with at least 3 years work as a Social Worker/ Counsellor is preferred
- Experience in conducting sand play and child centered play therapy is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume and expected salary to us
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All information received will be used for employment-related purposes only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.