Assistant Manager, Performing Arts
Assistant Manager, Performing Arts (Learning and Participation) (Ref:18071K)Apply on or before:02/09/2018Working Location:Kowloon (WKCDA Project Site Office)
You will be responsible for:
- implementing learning and participation strategies as well as coordinating the development of strategic partnerships;
- collaborating and liaising with partners, arts and culture organisations, schools and higher education institutions locally and overseas;
- developing and implementing learning and participation programmes in collaboration with artistic teams of xiqu, theatre, dance, music and outdoor; and
- planning and managing programmes to promote arts learning, widen participation, and build advocacy for the district.
- possess a recognised university degree preferably in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Education, Cultural Studies or equivalent;
- possess at least 5 years of working experience in arts and culture field, of which at least 2 years are in a supervisory role;
- have experience in developing learning and participatory projects for a wide range of audiences including students, young adults, professionals and families;
- have experience in identifying, building and cultivating a network of education institutions, communities and youth groups;
- have experience in working with a range of art forms and be knowledgeable in the performing arts scene of Hong Kong;
- have good interpersonal and communication skills, strong project management and multi-tasking skills; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 2 September 2018 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms. Kiffany Lee