Assistant Manager, Performing Arts
Assistant Manager, Performing Arts (Learning and Participation) (Ref:18071K)Apply on or before:02/09/2018Working Location:Kowloon (WKCDA Project Site Office)
You will be responsible for:
- implementing learning and participation strategies as well as coordinating the development of strategic partnerships;
- collaborating and liaising with partners, arts and culture organisations, schools and higher education institutions locally and overseas;
- developing and implementing learning and participation programmes in collaboration with artistic teams of xiqu, theatre, dance, music and outdoor; and
- planning and managing programmes to promote arts learning, widen participation, and build advocacy for the district.
- possess a recognised university degree preferably in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Education, Cultural Studies or equivalent;
- possess at least 5 years of working experience in arts and culture field, of which at least 2 years are in a supervisory role;
- have experience in developing learning and participatory projects for a wide range of audiences including students, young adults, professionals and families;
- have experience in identifying, building and cultivating a network of education institutions, communities and youth groups;
- have experience in working with a range of art forms and be knowledgeable in the performing arts scene of Hong Kong;
- have good interpersonal and communication skills, strong project management and multi-tasking skills; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 2 September 2018 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms. Kiffany Lee
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.