Job: Full-time Non-AcademicSchool/Unit: School of Science & Technology Closing Date: 21/Oct/2018, 11:59:00 PM
The appointee is responsible for the following duties:
- To manage project schedule and deliverable and to assist with deliverable;
- To liaise with principals and teachers of secondary schools, and other stakeholders;
- To supervise project staff; and
- To provide secretarial support to committees, working groups, and to draft reports and presentations.
RequirementsApplicants are required to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree, with at least 6 years’ of relevant post-qualification;
- Project management experience (preferably public funded projects);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and language skills; and
- Administration experience in tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 21 October 2018