Job: Full-time Non-AcademicSchool/Unit: School of Science & Technology Closing Date: 21/Oct/2018, 11:59:00 PM
The appointee is responsible for the following duties:
- To manage project schedule and deliverable and to assist with deliverable;
- To liaise with principals and teachers of secondary schools, and other stakeholders;
- To supervise project staff; and
- To provide secretarial support to committees, working groups, and to draft reports and presentations.
RequirementsApplicants are required to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree, with at least 6 years’ of relevant post-qualification;
- Project management experience (preferably public funded projects);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and language skills; and
- Administration experience in tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 21 October 2018
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.