· Plan, organize and execute 360 marketing activities, including Advertising, PR, Events, CRM, etc;
· Build content for online and offline marketing communication materials, including but not limited to in-store poster, website, eDM, social media with a consistent tone of voice;
· Assist in planning and implementing new product development and marketing strategies;
· Assist in company events and activities;
· Work closely with internal & external parties for smooth roll out of marketing programs, including graphic designerand service providers;
· Provide full spectrum of administrative and marketing supports;
· Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, BBA or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Marketing field
- Initiative ,excellent communication and projects management skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) & English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in video editing, AI and Photoshop is preferred but not a must
- Proficiency in Facebook AD and Google Awards
· Five-days’ work
· Public holidays
· 12 days annual leave
· Discretionary Bonus
· Paid Compassionate Leave
· Paid Marriage Leave
OfficeLocation: Wan Chai
Interested parties please send detailed resume with available date, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by clicking the Apply Now button or E-mail to email@example.com.
Ding’s Private Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from allqualified candidates.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.