· Plan, organize and execute 360 marketing activities, including Advertising, PR, Events, CRM, etc;
· Build content for online and offline marketing communication materials, including but not limited to in-store poster, website, eDM, social media with a consistent tone of voice;
· Assist in planning and implementing new product development and marketing strategies;
· Assist in company events and activities;
· Work closely with internal & external parties for smooth roll out of marketing programs, including graphic designerand service providers;
· Provide full spectrum of administrative and marketing supports;
· Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, BBA or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Marketing field
- Initiative ,excellent communication and projects management skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) & English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in video editing, AI and Photoshop is preferred but not a must
- Proficiency in Facebook AD and Google Awards
· Five-days’ work
· Public holidays
· 12 days annual leave
· Discretionary Bonus
· Paid Compassionate Leave
· Paid Marriage Leave
OfficeLocation: Wan Chai
Interested parties please send detailed resume with available date, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by clicking the Apply Now button or E-mail to email@example.com.
Ding’s Private Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from allqualified candidates.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.