Customs Clearance Executive - Chek Lap Kok / 文件清關助理
Our client, a large Logistic group, with entities and branches over Hong Kong is now seeking high caliber candidate to join their group. Excellent remuneration package will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and background.
- Reporting to Customs Clearance Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting to review flight manifest data for inbound shipments and transshipment as well as other administrative tasks.
- Responsible for clearance matter, license and permit handling issue.
- Diploma or above
- Over 3 years work experience is required, preferred in airport operations, airlines, express, logistics, transportation, freight forwarding
- Experience in data entry, customs clearance matter, license and permit handling is an advantage
- Good customer services, analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Enjoy and committed to the team in meeting company goals and achieving team targets
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in PC skills, including hands-on application of MS office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing speeds of 30 wpm
- Requested shift duties on 7 x 24
5 day work in a week, medical, MPF and 12 days annual leave, x 13 monthly salary, shift allowance, bonus and career path.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: http://www.prowess.hk For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary in MS Word format to us through the above email or fax number.
Tel : 852 - 2838 9621Fax : 852 - 2838 9620