Native English Language Teacher
EF的全稱為“Education First”，屬於私人企業，於1965年由Bertil Hult及其家族成員在瑞典創立，備50多年環球教學經驗。EF於全球52個國家設有580間學校及辦事處， 並聘用專業外籍老師及員工逾46,500名，服務及學生覆蓋116國家，是全球最大的私人英文教育機構。我們的使命是「從教育中開啟世界之門」，50多年來致力透過語言培訓去打破語言、文化和地域上的障礙...了解更多
Mong Kok - Wai Fung Plaza／Causeway Bay – Windsor House／Kwun Tong - Legend Tower / Sheung Shui - San Fung Avenue / Yuen Long - Golden Plaza／Kwai Fong – Metroplaza
Role Description :
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers to provide instructions in English as a second language for our adult students. The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
· English proficiency at native speaking level a must. Cantonese fluency is an advantage but not a must.
· An ability to work within an existing structured teaching method
· A degree holder and CELTA / TEFL / TESOL qualified or equivalent qualifications
· Classroom experience with students at all levels
· Teaching experience with students who are non-native English speakers is strongly preferred
· An ability to lead and participate in workshops and social events as well as some marketing and sales activities
· Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing
· Vocation for teaching service, friendliness and patience
· Ability to work in Hong Kong preferred (sponsorship available for qualified candidates with the right credentials)
Employee Benefits :
· Attractive remuneration package, Staff referral bonus
· 10 - 20 days Annual leave, Marriage leave, 7 days Male Paternity leave
· Medical, Dental coverage and Life insurance
· Professional on-the-job training and Good promotion opportunities
· Regular employee activities or training courses
· Modern and Comfortable working environment
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.