Native English Language Teacher
EF的全稱為“Education First”，屬於私人企業，於1965年由Bertil Hult及其家族成員在瑞典創立，備50多年環球教學經驗。EF於全球52個國家設有580間學校及辦事處， 並聘用專業外籍老師及員工逾46,500名，服務及學生覆蓋116國家，是全球最大的私人英文教育機構。我們的使命是「從教育中開啟世界之門」，50多年來致力透過語言培訓去打破語言、文化和地域上的障礙...Know more
Mong Kok - Wai Fung Plaza／Causeway Bay – Windsor House／Kwun Tong - Legend Tower / Sheung Shui - San Fung Avenue / Yuen Long - Golden Plaza／Kwai Fong – Metroplaza
Role Description :
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers to provide instructions in English as a second language for our adult students. The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
· English proficiency at native speaking level a must. Cantonese fluency is an advantage but not a must.
· An ability to work within an existing structured teaching method
· A degree holder and CELTA / TEFL / TESOL qualified or equivalent qualifications
· Classroom experience with students at all levels
· Teaching experience with students who are non-native English speakers is strongly preferred
· An ability to lead and participate in workshops and social events as well as some marketing and sales activities
· Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing
· Vocation for teaching service, friendliness and patience
· Ability to work in Hong Kong preferred (sponsorship available for qualified candidates with the right credentials)
Employee Benefits :
· Attractive remuneration package, Staff referral bonus
· 10 - 20 days Annual leave, Marriage leave, 7 days Male Paternity leave
· Medical, Dental coverage and Life insurance
· Professional on-the-job training and Good promotion opportunities
· Regular employee activities or training courses
· Modern and Comfortable working environment
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.