BGC Group (HK) Limited Human Resources Consulting / Recruitment Agency / Training Bridging Growing Careers BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies ...了解更多
Our client is a world-leadingcorporation based in U.S.A that provides professional consulting, operation andinformation technology services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’sleading companies. Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500,the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the topperforming and fastest growing companies in the world.
· Handle and support on iMACs
· Maintain and support Windows System
· Administer break fix incidents with customers for approved assets
· Install and upgrade new desktop or laptop with standard image by authorized tools
· Handle IT issues through remote deskside support
· Dealing with new hire onboarding at local site
· Install, configure and support printer setup
· Manage hardware disposal based on client requirements
· Employ assets at local sites and update AssetManagement Inventory Accurately
· High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
· Hands-on experience on iMAC Desktop/Laptop Support (Installs, Move, Add, Change & Decommission)
· 1+ Experience in Remote Desktop support
· Vendor Coordination and Asset tracking experience is preferred
Interested parties can click 'APPLY NOW' or send email with updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.