BGC Group (HK) Limited Human Resources Consulting / Recruitment Agency / Training Bridging Growing Careers BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies ...Know more
Our client is a world-leadingcorporation based in U.S.A that provides professional consulting, operation andinformation technology services, dedicated to optimize the business of world’sleading companies. Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500,the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the topperforming and fastest growing companies in the world.
· Handle and support on iMACs
· Maintain and support Windows System
· Administer break fix incidents with customers for approved assets
· Install and upgrade new desktop or laptop with standard image by authorized tools
· Handle IT issues through remote deskside support
· Dealing with new hire onboarding at local site
· Install, configure and support printer setup
· Manage hardware disposal based on client requirements
· Employ assets at local sites and update AssetManagement Inventory Accurately
· High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
· Hands-on experience on iMAC Desktop/Laptop Support (Installs, Move, Add, Change & Decommission)
· 1+ Experience in Remote Desktop support
· Vendor Coordination and Asset tracking experience is preferred
Interested parties can click 'APPLY NOW' or send email with updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.