Hiring for Project Engineer
- Assist R&D team to develop product formulation and recycle process.
- Sample testing and report writing.
- Communicate directly with customers to get samples.
- To overview project operations and site coordination works.
- Support and report to Project Manager to meet the project schedule.
- Handle ad hoc task as assigned by supervisor.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering is required.
- Able to perform tests quickly and efficiently without sacrificing accuracy, safety or quality.
- Experience related to chemical is a plus.
- Self-motivated, well-organized.