Hiring for Project Engineer
- Assist R&D team to develop product formulation and recycle process.
- Sample testing and report writing.
- Communicate directly with customers to get samples.
- To overview project operations and site coordination works.
- Support and report to Project Manager to meet the project schedule.
- Handle ad hoc task as assigned by supervisor.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering is required.
- Able to perform tests quickly and efficiently without sacrificing accuracy, safety or quality.
- Experience related to chemical is a plus.
- Self-motivated, well-organized.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.