Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Reports to: Growth Lead
Key Relationships: Marketing Team, Sales Team
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with modern design chops and a fundamental understanding of well executed, high converting designs to join our Marketing team to develop creative for our multiple business units. You’ll help develop creative strategies and participate in conceptual development through a variety of marketing collateral pieces including landing pages, digital ads (static and video), email, print and experiential. The ideal candidate for this role is flexible, versatile, and meticulous.
This designer will have a fresh viewpoint and a knack for transforming concepts into cutting-edge visual solutions. You’ll craft and execute visual materials that tell our story across both digital and print platforms.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and embraces unconventional thinking. In additional to original thinking, keen attention to detail makes your work stellar.
The Graphic Designer will support a marketing & sales team and their global marketing, branding and communication needs, as well as supporting corporate initiatives and events across our global offices. More specifically, you’ll be involved with the design of:
- Social media display videos & static creative
- Landing pages
- Marketing campaigns
- Event collateral
- Online and print ads
- Content marketing
- Display and paid media
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the role of Graphic Designer in both traditional and tech areas
- Degree in Graphic Design or commensurate experience
- Outstanding portfolio, especially in the areas of advertising and corporate collateral
- Demonstrated ability to create adaptive work that changes over time to meet new needs or growth with a single client or within a corporation
- Display strong knowledge and use of layout and typography
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & Free-hand
- Able to work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt their style if needed;
- An eye for detail and design
- Self-motivation and the ability to work to deadlines
- A good understanding of logistics, transportation and technology is an advantage.
- After Effects proficiency
* It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for a candidate who is particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Gym allowance
- 16 days paid annual leave
- Equity in the company
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team! 🌍