Assistant Production Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Production officer for production planning, organizing and controlling material availability in order to achieve smooth manufacturing.
- Receive daily orders from retail shops, communicate with retail shops and pastry about daily production and delivery
- Assist in receiving and ordering raw materials in pastry
- Other ad-hoc data collection and entry
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in production, F&B industry is preferable.
- Self-motivated, independent and well-organized with good analytical skill
- Experience in using ERP/SAP is an advantage
- Good in MS office
- 3-5days a week
- Required to work on weekend & public holiday
Interested parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary via "Apply now".All data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.For more company details, please visit: https://onlineshop.twinkle-bd.com/
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.