Tea Master (Part-time) 瑜茶舍茶藝師（半職/兼職）
“Yú” translates into fine jade. Bearing this name, and driven by our passion for exquisite teas, we curate the finest of tea leaves for our customers. The techniques adopted for the preparation, br...Know more
We are looking for tea professionals with the following attributes:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about tea
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Positive, friendly and enjoy interacting with people
- Preferably with relevant experience in F&B / hotel environment
- A recognized Tea Master Certificate is preferred, but not a must
- Able to work in the evening
Tea Master will be responsible for the following:
- Recommend tea based on guests’ taste preferences
- Prepare tea according to company standards
- Stock management
- Assist in other related tasks as assigned by supervisor
Working Time :
- 2-5 nights per week and 3-4 hours per night
＊Salary Negotiable depending on experience!!
Please send your resumes and specify in the relevant qualifications, working experience you have attained, along with a recent photo to our email.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.