Financial Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant
S&T Services is an energetic consulting firm which aims to provide professional human resources, systems, accounting and other outsourcing services to all types of enterprises in Hong Kong . S...Know more
Our client is a big-scale MNC Manufacturer and now they are looking for a Financial Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant:
- Assist in keeping full set of books of Hong Kong, Shanghai and Australia entities
- Perform timely and accurate period end close and preparation of financial statements in accordance with local GAAPs and company's policies
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses for management
- Maintain an accurate general ledger and subsidiary ledgers and records
- Prepare inter-companies reconciliation, journal entries and adjustments
- Assist in preparing forecast and budget
- Prepare tax computation and companies tax returns
- Prepare daily cash flow status report
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline, finalist/qualified member of professional accounting bodies
- 1-3 years solid accounting experience in MNC; Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Mature, reliable and a fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people at different level from different culture
- Proficient in MS Office (word/excel) and experience in using SAP and HFM accounting system is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send click "APPLY NOW" or send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to email@example.com/ fax to 8148-6994.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purpose.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.