System Engineer / Network Engineer (Up to 28K, IT, 5-Day, medical) – Ref. 929
We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searc...Know more
Post 1: Senior/ System Engineer
• Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines;
• 3 years or above experience in system administration and setup experience, having experience in luxury retail or logistics industry would be an advantage;
• Knowledge in computer hardware, systems and software applications, and in TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP networking, VPN, VoIP, DHCP, DNS and VLAN;
• Knowledge in High-availability, Load balancing, and MSSQL/ Sybase/ PostgreSQL database/ VMW is highly preferred;
• Holder of CCNP highly preferred;
• Have hands-on experience in installing and configurating Linux (Centos, Redhat, Ubuntu) and Windows platforms;
• Responsible for providing 1st/2nd level technical support via phone and remote access tools, and providing on-site technical support for customer service delivery and availability;
• Willing to work overtime and Saturdays in the case of emergencies or urgent support;
• Overseas travelling may be required.
• Monthly salary:
o System Engineer: HK$ 18-24K + discretionary bonus;
o Senior System Engineer: HK$ 24-28K + discretionary bonus;
• 5-day work;
• Working location: Shatin/ Kwun Tong;
• Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, banking holiday, will be provided.
Post 2: Network Engineer (Network and Security)
• Diploma or above;
• 2 years or above experience in supporting Network and Security technology, preferably with experience in Windows/ Linux platform;
• Certification on H3C, Huawei, Fortinet, F5, Check Point, Juniper are highly preferred;
• Responsible for Project implementation and documentation, and Post-sales maintenance;
• Perform daily system monitoring, helpdesk support, and troubleshooting on Network and Security solution;
• Provide 7 x 24 technical supports.
• Salary package: HK$17K-25K + Discretionary bonus;
• 5-day work;
• Working location: Kwun Tong;
• Good fringe benefits, e.g. medical, dental, banking holiday, etc. ,will be provided.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.