Assistant warehouse officer
- Daily in & out records updating in system
- Prepare shipping documents, invoices
- Responsible for online orders processing
- Coordinating stock transfer in system
- Communicate with internal & external parties for delivery arrangement
- To assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Form 5 or above, further study in Logistics/Supply Chain or related disciplines is advantageous
- 1 year or above work experience in warehouse environment
- Good in written & spoken Cantonese and English at work
- Basic computer skills in using MS Word & Outlook, knowledge on Excel is a MUST. Past experiences in using WMS system is preferable
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated and willing to perform overtime work if necessary
- Working location: Tsuen Wan
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Warehouse Officer
We offer 5.5 day work (alternative Saturday off), health Insurance and an attractive remuneration package with career development opportunities.
Interested parties please send your CV with salary history and expected salary through APPLY NOW or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.