SHHH致力於亞洲建立一個全方位的美容、lifestyle 服務團隊，並專注於頭髮相關的解決方案 。 自2016年於荷李活道開業以來，SHHH salon一直是全港最受注目的美髮概念店之一，曾被Prestige HK，TimeOut HK評為「不爲人知的（頭髮造型及護理）秘密」，更被德國潮流網站Highsnobiety於2018年譽為香港必去的健康護理聖所（“go-to urban well...Know more
SHHH sets out to build an all-rounded beauty, lifestyle and hospitality group in Asia with a focus on hair solutions.
Since SHHH salon opened in Hollywood Road in 2016, it has been one of the most talked-about salons in town -- featured as the "best-kept (hair) secret" by Prestige HK, TimeOut HK and also the "go-to urban wellness sanctuary" by Highsnobiety in 2018. With SHHH, we create a customer journey that transcends conventional salon experience -- one that advances the wellbeing of hair, with a refined edit of products and sensorial experience.
What set us apart from other competitors are our service standards, extensive experience in the most demanding situations (e.g. editorial, commercial TV & film productions) and profound knowledge of hair care & styling. As we are expanding, we are looking for driven, talented people who are hungry for becoming better, who want to take the plunge into the wellness/retail industry, and join our team to achieve bigger goals in the region.
As a Hair Stylist you will be a brand ambassador for SHHH, exceeding customer expectations in terms of styling capabilities, hair care knowledge, perceptiveness and all manners of customer service. Being part of the team will surely upgrade your experience in serving some of the most exclusive and discerning clients coming from all over the world.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, colouring and styling that are up to SHHH's standard
- Apply a wide range of hair colouring techniques, such as highlights and balayage
- Understand client needs and offer recommendations according to their preferences
- Maintain cleanliness of salon, all styling tools and products
- Up-to-date on current hair cutting, colouring and styling trends
- Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
- Ensure clients receive exceptional service in a timely manner and exceed their expectations where possible
- Support the styling team as and when required at the salon or at outside jobs locally or abroad
- Able to travel
- Current hair styling license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly, responsible and professional demeanour
- Driven, detail-oriented and able to work effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in oral and written English; knowledge in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese would be ideal
- Candidates must be eligible to work in HK
- Negotiable base salary and service commission
- Product sales commission
- Staff discount on products and services
- On-the-job training with our talented team of stylists
- Discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance
- Many opportunities to join top-notch commercial productions, such as films and TVC productions overseas with some of the best creatives in the region
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.