Production Manager 食品生產線主管(糖果類)
- Responsible of Production planning, maintain and optimize production schedule parameters
- Responsible for Material and inventory control
- Manage operation and maintain daily smooth production
- Machines planning and maintenance
- Prepare analysis reports for management review regularly (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Assist to get success in any certification application e.g. ISO 22000, CO
- Communicate with PRC team, management and staff
- Drive continuous improvement in material control, production flow, production capacity, staff and resource allocation.
- Keep good quality of products
- Keep good hygienic condition in manufacturing plan
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in production or manufacturing industry, food industry is preferable
- Knowledge on HACCP, ISO or other relevant management systems
- Familiarize ISO system, BRC, CO etc
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Familiarize manufacturing flow, engineering
- Self-motivated, independent and well-organized with good analytical skill
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com . All data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
For more company details, please visit:
Please do not provide sensitive info such as HKID, Back Account and Credit Card Number when you apply the job post.
Don't believe in job advertisements requiring barely any experience or qualifications but offering a good sum of money.